Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas day



Johnny and Jilliann lost in a sea of wrapping paper and boxes. Crazy!



Our Santa Baby looking as cute as can be (minus the cold she has!)



Austin is thrilled to get his "mini black 2 gig Ipod Nano". I dont think he knew what any of that meant but he wanted it!



Christian got a laptop. Now he will be just like Grandpa!



I got a pink Ipod Nano from the big boys and John. I was so excited and VERY surprised.



Justin had so much stuff to open I dont think he knew what to do.


We had a fabulous Christmas. Thank you everyone for thoughtfully giving to all the kids. We are blessed beyond compare. Hope your Christmas was MERRY!!

2 comments:

Deeds said...

Nice, hair and makeup on Christmas morning. Did you roll out of bed like that? hahahah

I love Austin's shirt!

Bridget said...

Yes...I am that naturally beautiful. Just call me luck. LOL