Monday, January 22, 2007

For your Information



I always like to share important information I find so here is a new bit I learned today...it takes 2 rolls of paper towels, 2 big bath towels, 4 washcloths and 1 hour to clean up a gallon of syrup spilled on the floor of the pantry. The dog and the baby add another 15 minutes.

Christian was "helping" get the syrup out of the pantry off a shelf too high for him to reach. As he was climbing he reached for the syrup and knocked it off the shelf. Yes it is in plastic but apparently with enough force even that will crack down the whole side. Gotta love CostCo size things...and brand new at that! As I was trying to catch the majority of it from running into EVERYTHING on the floor of the pantry (which was a lost cause) he announced that since the syrup was spilled he would rather have peanut butter and honey on his waffles. He is so sweet!

I am off to take him to preschool. Not sure yet if I am going to pick him up at 3:00pm. Between now and then I think Jilliann and I will go out and have a margarita!

No comments: