skip to main | skip to sidebar

The days of MY life with all my children who are young and restless.

Crazy days, crazy kids, crazy parents!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Master

We havent painted the master bedroom or bathroom yet but I finally know what I am going to do. I think I will work on it next month though. I am burned out after doing everything else.



Posted by Bridget at 2:19 PM

1 comment:

Deeds said...

Your room is huge! Dang! Awww, the crib looks so cute!

12:03 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (66)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • Sleep like a baby
      • Play Room
      • From the front door
      • Family Living
      • Colorful Potty
      • Master
      • We have walls!
      • Rebar and Electric
      • Plumbing and Soil
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (11)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me