Monday, March 05, 2007

Pool update





Here is the latest on the pool. Things seem to have slowed down quite a bit recently and I am not sure why. I am just wanting to get it all done. They have poured most of our decking and put down flagstone on one side. We added some rocks here and there and a small waterfall in the back. They are here right now working on a little section of concrete they didn't pour a few weeks ago due to a design flaw. That has all been worked out now I think! Hard to know when none of the workers speak English. AHHH...Arizona.


There are several steps left in finishing this up. We are still waiting on the barrier fence, the acrylic coating on the concrete, the mosaic turtles on the steps, the cleaning system installation, putting my brick wall and gate back up and then the pebble interior and water. They said 3 more weeks but I imagine it will be double at the rate they are working. Still, it will be awesome when it is done.

No comments: