Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Fantasy Wedding

My cousin Evan got married this last Saturday (Oct 27) in Temecula, Ca. I would like to say the wedding was beautiful and blah blah blah but really it was all about meeting my true love, my soul mate, my new husband to be....Jensen Ackles. He is an actor who was on Days of Our Lives as Eric Brady, he had a role on Smallville and is currently co-starring in the WB show called Supernatural. DeeDee, my sister-in-law, and I stalked him all night like the psycho people that we are. He was gracious and kind and stood by as we took tons of pictures of him. Poor guy.



Jensen and I during our first encounter. I have crazy stalker eyes don't I?? John says I look drunk but I swear I didn't drink at all. They are just eyes of love and he doesn't recognize that!

DeeDee got all up in our love so here she is in our future engagement picture.
He didn't know I was stalking him from the other side too! Poor guy is in more pictures then he realized.
Here is is expressing his undying love for me. Really! I know it looks like he is telling me to stay the "h%ll" away from him but he isn't. He is trying to get me to meet him back in his private villa later.

No comments: