January has been busy. What month isnt!! John is still working on the barbcue. It is coming along nicely although he only gets to work on it here and there. I have been spending most days at the hospital with my Grandma as soon as he gets home from work! We are finally ready to tile it though. I hope to get it done this weekend.

Jilliann has gone through a phase of loving whipped cream. She will bring me a bowl and say "cream cream"...as desperate as possible. It doesnt help that Andrew has bought her the chocolate kind too and she loves it. Here the cat is sharing in the joys with her. She is very giving!!


We are dog sitting through the day for my Mom while she has her floors done. The first day I knew Mom would be worried becuase the dog is her "Baby" so we let Jilliann torture the dog and sent the pictures to my Mom and George. Believe me, Mom was stressed! She loves this dog more then life itself. I had fun freaking Mom out!!
1 comment:
Actually Bailey had a wonderful time at the Fueller "Zoo". He came home after the first day and didn't move off of the bed all night! Yes, I admit I am a little over the top about him - - but do you blame me? He is so cute!
Post a Comment