Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where did August go???



School began in early August (whooooo!!!!) much to the kids dismay. I will not say that I was happy but....I was!!!
Austin is in 8th grade. It blows my mind to think he is in his last year of junior high. He is going to be in High School next year. Where did the time go??
Justin is in 4th grade this year. He is a great student and makes tons of friends easily so I have no worries or issues with him. He is excelling in math and they want to put him in the accelerated program for that. Wish he behaved half as well at home as he does at school. Oh well, I cant have it all.
Christian...oh Christian!! He is in 1st grade this year. He hates getting up and getting ready for school each day. He would rather sleep in and play video games. Hmmm...sounds like Johnny's clone! But, once there he does well and so far hasn't gotten in too much trouble. Thank God he is so darn cute...it makes his spastic hyper activity easier to forgive. For now, he has his looks!

1 comment:

justLorie said...

I absolutely love the little looks on Christian's face....reminds me so much of Jacob.