
New Year's Eve is a weird time for us. It is the anniversary of the day we got married in the church but it is also the day I was induced into labor to have Madison. This year I wanted to do something different. So, we went and got tattoos. John got my name tattooed on his left upper arm. I wrote it out and the tattoo guy made a stencil of it and used that. I guess John is stuck with me forever...or his NEXT wife will have to have my name too!!

I wanted to get a tattoo in memory of Madison. So, I came up with the idea to have an "M" with angel wings. It hurt like a #$%#$&^$ but now that it is done and not hurting anymore I love it. It is on my lower back so no one will really see it for the most part. I will not be getting another one though...too much pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment