Ok...so we went to my Grandparents assisted living home for a dinner. No kids (yeah) and all the cousins were there. We took some pictures with everyone since we never know when it will be the last time we all are together. Sad thought but true. Anyway, at church today Mom brings out some copies of the pictures. HOLY CRAP!!! I am huge. I cannot believe how big I have gotten. I prefer to live in my own world believing I am not "that" fat. Geez. I hate reality. I like it better when I take the pictures. It doesnt help I was standing next to Dena who is tall, thin and completely fit. Next time I am standing next to Chris. At least he still looks like a linebacker. I can join him on the field now!
Well, I am off to go drown my sorrows in strawberry milk and cookies! That should help.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay I feel your pain because I saw a pic of me on a bench next to Kent when we were at Alcatraz and my first thought was "whoa, FAT ASS". I am in denial too.... :(
I'll meet you at the milk and cookies.
Post a Comment