Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Killer




I got these pictures from Andrew today. Christian was looking at them with me and said "there is Andrew with a shotgun!" First off, it is scary that Christian would know of such a thing. Too much HALO for sure. Then he said "I bet he is going to go shoot all the bad guys." Little does he know the reality of what he said. Again, too much HALO. LOL Anyway, Andrew is so grown up and handsome. We get to see him for 10 days in early October which will be the last time before he heads to Iraq. It will be a bittersweet visit. On one hand I am so thankful we get to see him again and on the other I already said goodbye once and know this time will be even harder. I am NOT looking forward to that part.

No comments: