Monday, October 23, 2006

She is 6 months!



I cannot believe how fast 6 months has gone. It makes me sad but seeing her changes every day is very fun. At her appointment she weighed in at 19 pounds 14 ounces (97%) and is 27 3/4 inches long (97%). She is quickly venturing into the 12 month clothes. She is now rolling over both directions and getting up on her hands and knees. She can scoot herself along but hasnt quite got the hand motion together yet to crawl. I am sure it will be soon though. I bought her a jumpy toy and she loves it. She likes to stand and be a big girl so this toy works out nice. She just started eating rice cereal at night and likes to drink water. The boys still think she is the greatest thing ever...just wait until she is able to crawl and get into all their stuff!!

No comments: