Sunday, October 29, 2006

Christian VS. Treadmill









I FINALLY decided to start exercising so on Friday morning (10/27) I got up and ran a mile on the treadmill. When I was done Christian asked if he could play cars on it. The boys like to watch their race cars slide down the belt while it is on. He was playing for a while then I heard some screaming. Now, in my house you never respond on the first 2 screams. By the 3rd scream I knew he was hurt so I ran over to him. He was pinned between the end of the belt and a dresser. The belt was still running so his skin was being eaten away. We are on day 3 and he is still pretty sore. AHHH...another quiet day in paradise! I guess the lesson learned here is that I should stay fat because exercising is dangerous to those around me.

1 comment:

Deeds said...

OMG! Good story about the treadmill. SUUURRRE! haha Poor baby!! Exercising is SO dangerous. Best move it out of sight.

I hope heals quickly! Smooches from all of us.