



I drove the kids to downtown Las Vegas to visit a dairy farm. There arent actually cows there but we toured the processing plant and saw them making milk, ice cream and cottage cheese. They had a robotic cow that explained how things are done and then we walked around. It was actually pretty cool. We even got free ice cream at the end. Yummm!!
In the mean time Justin and Austin discovered a new talent. They could suck air out of Gatorade bottles and stick them to their faces. Nice!! It makes a Mother so proud.
We went to the Lion and Dolphin habitat in the Mirage Hotel. That was really fun. The kids got to pet a dolphin and watch them do tricks. We also saw Jaguars, Lions, Tigers and Llamas. We really enjoyed that adventure.
1 comment:
What a talent! Alexander came in the other day with a huge rug burn on his arm when I asked him what happened he sort of laughed...so I pressed a little further...he gave himself a hickey. Nice.
Post a Comment