Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Viva Las Vegas





We heading to Vegas as soon as school got out. John had a convention for work there so we tagged along to enjoy the free stay at the Paris Hotel. I can promise we did not come home with an extra "gift" as we did a few years ago. We never even slept in the same bed the whole time!! Fitting 6 people in one hotel room is a little challenging but we managed. We went to everything there that is free. While John worked the kids and I walked all around and saw all kinds of cool things. We enjoyed the M&M Store and loved the Flamingo Hotel walkways. It was a great family get-a-way and we were thankful for the semi-free trip.

2 comments:

justLorie said...

How fun! Is Jilliann winking in the pictures?

Bridget said...

Yes, when you tell her to say "cheese" she winks her eyes. Every picture is like that. I dont know where she got it from but the kdis think it is funny so they encourage it every time!!